Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Can't Find Fenugreek!!

Argh...
  • Firstly.. I've had friends up from KL celebrating my birthday (My husband says he no longer can say that he is sleeping with a 20+) ... so have been a little slack on my breast exercises.

  • CAN'T FIND FENUGREEK PILLS! ok, I haven't been looking hard enough, but I couldn't find any at Guardian. Maybe they don't stock it here in a small town... (I have found Saw Palmetto tablets, but I've heard that it puts on, on places where you don't want it to as well.. so.. keep looking.. don't give up!!)
But I have been feeling some breast 'pain', you know those pain that you have b4 you have your period, those pain you have when you are pregnant, you know the ones that you have WHEN YOU BREAST ARE GROWING!!! I HOPE!!! But then I am due for my period in the next week or so...

but... PAIN IS GOOD right?? NO PAIN, NO GAIN, in size!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fenugreek are available at all GNC store worlwide. try finding it there. Good luck! ;)