Thursday, October 12, 2006

Week 1

Today marks the end of the first week of this 'diet' ...

Isobel was kind enough to come around to do some new measurements...
I've lost 1.2kgs....3 cm around my waist and bum, but no where else.. So it's a good start! It's always been really hard for me to loose anything off my bottom half.

It was pretty hard the first few days... detoxing and alat l. I am a lazy person by nature, I don't drink much water becoz I'm too lazy to go to the toilet! :p So most I would only drink 1 liter of water.. With this 'diet' I have been drinking up to 2.5 liters of water, so you can imagine me going to the toilet every 15 mins, at times I would go every 10 mins!! The things we do for beauty huh? :)

The other thing that is great about this 'diet' is the support I get with it. I don't think I would have lasted that long if it wasn't for the ppl behind guiding me thru and supporting me all the way!

No comments: