Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The start of this new 'diet'

After hearing that Isobel had lost 8 kgs within 2 months.. I NEED to find out how she did it!! Other than swimming or dancing, I CHOOSE not to do anything else for exercise! So with me working 7 days a week, and no local dance club in this little town, sigh.. NO exercise for me!

I just HAD to find out how she did it.. so I made an appointment to meet up with her after my work, at 8pm, her place for her to teach me how this 'diet' work. I was so relieve to hear that I don't have to do any exercises, unless if I want to.. :)

So tonight, Isobel took my weight, my height, some measurement, ie, my bust, waist, butt, thigh, arm and neck. And according to her calculation, my fat percentage is 36%, which is not good, obviously, and that my ideal weight is 53kgs.

No comments: