Thursday, April 26, 2007

Breasted Measures!

This blog use to be for my weight lost search! Now that I've only got 5 more kg to loose(I've lost 10 kg since I started trying to lose weight!), I've found a new 'project'!!
I'm a woman on a mission to find ways of enlarging/enhancing Breasts!!
Since having 2 kids and breastfeeding (#1 for 9 months & #2 for 11 months), I found that I'm left with NO BREAST!!! It's flat, probably it has just merge into my upper body and back?? it's sagged?? Bottom line is : IT's FLAT!!

I am too much a chicken to go under the knife! I know of some friends that has, and they all have said that it's the best thing that they have done for themselves.. BUT ... I believe there should be another way, I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ANOTHER WAY! THERE MUST BE!! THERE HAVE TO BE!!! I don't want to have surgery!!!!!! Not only it is expensive, both my friends paid 5k NZD for it, done in Thailand!! It's must be PAIN-FULL!! I don't know if I'm desperate enough to pay that amount and go thru that pain! Thou they says that the pain is worth it and it's only last about 2-7 days, the reward : A life time of beauty! (deep breath) I don't know~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know.. it doesn't really matter if I have big breast or small breast, I'm beautiful as I am.. For every small breast girl, they wants bigger ones!!! 'It' gets them places (looks at Erin Brockovich)!!! :p And I can only imagine the self confidences that it gives...... hm... Boobies~ Jubblies~ Titties~Hooters~

Comon, lets be honest about it, guys looks at them, they like to play with them. If a guy wants to look at flat chest, they can do it every morning in the mirror! And what's the fun playing with them when you can't even hold them in your hands?!? RIGHT GUYS?!?!

Anyhow... this is my journey.. Join me for the ride! And fingers crossed that I would fine something!

No comments: