Thursday, April 26, 2007

My 30 Days Breast Improvement Plan!

Everything needs a plan! :) Other than plastic surgery, I don't think this Breast thing is going to happen over night.. so I'm giving it 30 days! It seems so far away!!!

I've done my homework on the net... here is what I've gathered so far...(I'll try to write a post on each and every different point below)
  1. Breast Exercises - this doesn't enhance the breast, this builds and firms up the muscle below the fatty tissues of our breast, so it kinda make the breast looks fuller and it should firm up the breast too!

  2. Vitamins -
    1. Vitamin E - primary for skin care.
    2. Vitamin A - keep skin nourished. If you don't get enough Vitamin A in your diet, your skin will become flaky and dry.
    3. Vitamin C - produce collagen, which is a critical component of your skin layer.

  3. Water - Water moves all vitamins and nutrients around in your system, it flushes out toxins, it keeps your skin healthy and elastic. So at least 8 glasses.

  4. Herbs/Food - Dong Gui, Saw Palmetto, Fennel, Pueraria Mirifica aka kwao krua, Wild Yam, Hops, Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle, Gingseng Roots, and many more.

  5. Massages - this increases blood circulation in the area of the body being worked on. Blood circulation can be improved 60% to 200% depending on the type of massage being done! That is a HUGE increase in the amount of vitamins and minerals being delivered to that body tissue. The more vitamins and minerals absorbed by the cells in that part of the body, the healthier that body part will be.

  6. Good Support Bar

  7. Good Posture!
Ok.. so I've got some bust firming serum, and have started on my breast exercises. I guess that's the first step!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the traditional Malay saloon/beauty centre actually has breast massage to enhance the breast. Can't remember which.

A question to ponder : Why do the Indians and Africans have bigger, fuller breast? Other than genetic, what else are they doing or eating?
One thing I notice is how much fenugreek(halba) they put in their food. That was one of the advice I got to ensure milk is plenty when i was breastfeeding the son.

If breast donation exist, you know who to call ;)