Friday, April 27, 2007

Don't Get Scammed Buying Breast Enlargement Products

Sometimes we get interesting assignments at RadioHealth.net...this one is no exception. I was asked to find and test various products that guaranteed an increase in breast size naturally. My first reaction was 'yeah, right'. I was quite skeptical of all the claims that one could increase their breast size by a 'full cup in as little as 30 days' with no surgery and no prescription medication.

Today, as I write this, I'm practically in shock. Not only did I gain a full cup size, it actually took 33 days to achieve the desired result. BUT, it took me a long time and a lot of money to find the right breast enlargement product (I was the victim of several fakes and shady operations until I found the right companies and products).

Initially, because of an error in the address that I submitted when ordering, I was left with a credit card charge and no product and I was at the mercy of a fly-by-night fulfillment operation that didn't know the first thing about customer service. On another occasion, my order was lost (or so I was told) and I never heard from that company again (they've since been put out of business by the FTC). Through all my trials, I was able to conduct extensive research regarding the many companies that sell breast enhancement products online. Needless to say, when I finally gained a full cup size after finding the 'right' product, I was overjoyed and committed to sharing what I found with as many self conscious women as possible. My hope is that you will benefit from my experiences (my list of reputable breast enhancement products appears below).

First, a little background. Over the past 6 years I had actually considered and researched several options to increase my bust (including costly and dangerous surgery...which I thankfully ruled out). I'd spoken with a dozen companies and was looking for assurances that whatever product I chose would not lead to an increase in my overall body weight, or cause me to gain additional weight associated with a lot of herbal formulas on the market. Surprisingly, it was this assignment that led me to 'the holy grail'.

Actually, I'd been self conscious about my bust size since the 8th grade so, when asked to investigate, I immediately ordered several advertised 'magic' pills and tested them methodically. It didn't hurt that I had recently seen a report on natural breast enhancement on Dateline NBC and in USA Today in the same week. Honestly, I was willing to try anyting because, for years, I would wake up every day feeling bad about my breasts (And, yes, I had tried every padded and push-up bra on the market).

With the products that I successfully tested, what you'll notice right away is that you will not increase your overall body weight AND you'll feel better about yourself.

During my months of researching the breast enhancement market online and speaking with company representatives, I came across some very important information that everyone should know before purchasing breast enhancement pills on the Internet.

When you select your breast enlargement product, choose one that has at least 12 all-natural ingredients that are rich in estrogen and human growth hormone stimulation (from plant sources called "phytoestrogens"; these natural estrogenic compounds help to promote the growth of healthy breast tissue). Don't be fooled by substitute products that claim to be like the products listed below -- many may only contain two to five of the necessary ingredients for guaranteed breast tissue growth.

The products we recommend are the original leaders in this category with nearly 8 years of successful use and a combined 160,000 satisfied customers worldwide.

IMPORTANT: because of the growing awareness and popularity of these miracle herbs, rip-off products that contain very little or no authentic phytoestrogens in them have flooded the marketplace. So.......

Before choosing a breast enhancement product, make sure to ask how long the company has been in business and how many successful cases the product has produced. No products have been more successful in stimulating the growth of breast tissue than those recommended below. Also, insist on no Ephedra, no Ma Huang, and no Ephedrine. And, by all means, do not settle for any company that does not provide discreet shipping and billing worldwide.
Finally, when deciding which products to recommend on RadioHealth.net, we always ask 2 questions:

1. Does the product have a successful track record? (has it worked for us AND are there documented consumer success stories?)

2. Does it come with an iron clad MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and/or free samples?

I'm happy to say that each of the products below passes our test (highest rated first):
1. Breast Gain Plus (100% 6 Month Money Back Guarantee...Yes, 6 months. Plus, for a limited time, 2 free bottles when ordering their Maximum Gains product.
2. Zoft Breast Enhancement Gum - a safe alternative to surgery that's available for a fraction of the cost. Zoft Breast Enhancement Gum is just that – a gum. It's not invasive, it's not dangerous, and it will save you thousands of dollars.
3. Breast Success (100-Day Guarantee. $100 savings on the 4-month package)

All the best.


Signed,
Donna Schwartz(Senior Reviewer)

No comments: